Cannot use the program at all (Solved)

Hello! None of the buttons in my program do anything except houses, and nothing in the symbol menus work. What can I do? I have already tried reinstalling the city add on.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Do you get any error messages at all?

Have you tried starting a new city map (Not all buttons from the city add-on will do anything if you are not working with a city map because they try to call upon tools not available in the current map style.)

Have you tried installing the latest update (Update 17a) after installing CD3?
  • edited August 2018
    How do I update?
    Yes I have tried rebooting and starting a new one.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited August 2018
    The update is another download (from the same link you used to get the CC3+ setup file). As Monsen said above, the current update is Update 17a. After you install CC3+ and then install any add-ons you have, such as City Designer, you install the update last.

Also, it is a best practice to install all ProFantasy products (including Updates!) by right-clicking the setup file and then selecting Run as Administrator from the popup menu.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
  • I did not install as admin. I'll try that right now.
  • edited August 2018
    Posted By: DogtagThe update is another download (from the same link you used to get the CC3+ setup file). As Monsen said above, the current update isUpdate 17a.Afteryou install CC3+ and then install any add-ons you have, such as City Designer, you install the update last.

Also, it is a best practice to install all ProFantasy products (including Updates!) by right-clicking the setup file and then selectingRun as Administratorfrom the popup menu.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
    Reinstalling as administrator and doing the update last made it work!!! Thanks!!
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    You're welcome.

Happy Mapping! :D