No Rivers/lakes

I have installed the hard copy of CC3 and Symbol Set 1 and the downloadable as well. I tried both ways and I can still not get rivers. I am very frustrated because I can't find my rivers/lakes. On the left hand side where you have the icons for the different symbol sets, I have a second terrain option instead of where the rivers are. Any idea how to fix that as well?

Comments

• They are on a sheet below the land.

the list, from the top of the sheet popup is:
    land
    sheets in between these 2
    rivers
    bottom of list

They are that way on my templates, you might check yours to see if they are listed like that.

Just select the rivers sheet and move it below the land sheet like i have it listed above.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Jim, he's not talking about hte actual rivers on the map, it's the drawing tool button that's missing.

I think I've found the problem that has been causting this bug lately. Re-run Patch 7 (no need to re-download) and it should get fixed. Or alternatively, simply unzip the attached file over your CC3 folder.
  • 14 days later
  • Posted By: RalfI think I've found the problem that has been causting this bug lately. Re-run Patch 7 (no need to re-download) and it should get fixed. Or alternatively, simply unzip the attached file over your CC3 folder.
    You are my new hero. While re-installing patch 7 did not solve the problem after multiple attempts, unzipping the file you provided did correct the problem. All is right with the world once again.