CC3 Viwer Online?

I love how CC3+ has hot spots and that you can effectively build clickable maps where world maps lead to continental maps to regional maps to city maps etc, all inside CC3+. I also read that there is a CC3 Viewer program which lets you do this without needing to own CC3(+). However this still needs your user to download that software. What I'd really like is the ability to use the CC3 Viewer online somehow - allowing people to do this from a hosted web site.

Is this possible? If not, how else can you do this?

Currently I build maps, export as JPG or PNG and then add clickable hotspots via HTML code on the web site. Working out the clickable maps is really time and effort-consuming.

Thanks
Blakey

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Unfortunately, there are no easy way of accomplishing this.

What I did at the Community Atlas site was to write software that automatically builds the online navigation based on a simple XML file that lists the relation between the maps and the coordinates for the hotspots, saves me from dealing with individual html pages for the maps. I still need to export the images as well as find the coordinates for the hotspots though.