Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2018

I just posted a short article over at the blog that talks about how to set up hotspots to be able to easily toggle the visibility of map features, such as for example the roof view on a floorplan.
    Nice. Has given me ideas on setting up two macros to prep my maps for printing DM and Player views.
    • CommentAuthorKenG
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2018

It was a great timed article for me, thanks,
    • CommentAuthorseycyrus
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2018 edited

Monsen, your toggle.fcw is asking for update 3.86., but it doesn't appear to affect the functionality.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Yea, that only means it was made in 3.86, but there are no features in that map that requires that version. I'll replace it, thanks for letting me know.
    • CommentAuthorjslayton

It's also a reminder that you should update your installed version of CC3+ because it's not the latest one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

So why does it show that the latest version is 3.84 on top of this forum page?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

3.84 is the latest version. 3.86 is just the version currently in development (and it might not have that version number when it is ready for release)