Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    My first project since I came back to CC (yesterday!) is to detail the region of the "Flooded Lands" (Terras Alagadas) from my setting Panorica. I am still toying with the tools and trying to remember what I knew two years ago, but I am having a good time. Here is the continet of Panorica (done in 2012) and the beginnig of my work in the regional map for the Terras Alagadas.¨
      Panorica Pequeno.jpg
      Panorica - Terras Alagadas Pequeno.jpg
    Maybe the scale of the mountains and hills are wrong in the regional map... Maybe I will double it. What you guys think?
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2018

Your off to a lightning start, and looking good :)
    I worked a bit more on the map yesterday. I am still learning the tools again =)
      Panorica - Idade dos Justos - Região - Terras Alagadas - 8000 x 6400 - Versão 0.8 Menor.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2018

You know, if that greenish poly is meant to cover 99.9% of everything you could just have changed the fill of the land and added the pale bit on the coast with a glow set to inner?
    Posted By: LoopysueYou know, if that greenish poly is meant to cover 99.9% of everything you could just have changed the fill of the land and added the pale bit on the coast with a glow set to inner?

No, it do not cover a big part. I am just toying with the options. Almost all land here is a series of swamps. But I will try the glow effect in the cost. It may work nice!
    I got some more work done yesterday.
      Panorica - Idade dos Justos - Região - Terras Alagadas - 8000 x 6400 - Versão 0.81 Menor.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2018

Coming on really nicely now :)

I have a question about that really massive river that just appears out of nowhere at the base of a mountain. Are you going to make it smaller towards the source just a bit?
    Posted By: LoopysueComing on really nicely now :)

I have a question about that really massive river that just appears out of nowhere at the base of a mountain. Are you going to make it smaller towards the source just a bit?

This one? Yes, I can break it and make it grow more slowly. Thank you for the feedback.
      Screenshot_23.jpg
    Looks better now?
      Screenshot_15.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

That looks a lot better for the scale of the map ;)
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

much better! This is really coming along nicely. I like this map style a whole lot, too
    Just a small progress.
      Panorica - Idade dos Justos - Região - Terras Alagadas - 8000 x 6400 - Versão 0.92 Menor.jpg
    After a big break from mapping I am comming back to this one! I will post an updated version very soon!
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2019

Brilliant! :D

Looking forward to it.