Comming Back To CC3: Doubts About Installation

Hello folks!

I am 2 years away from ProFantasy and I am comming back now. I am reinstaling CC and all adons.

I have some doubts.

CA3+ I am not finding the right folder in my PC. Any help? (see image)
COS3+ New Traveller Starship Deckplans is included in the new version?
DD3+ Do I have to install Shessar's fireplace symbols or it is included in the new version?
SS4+ Do I need the SS4ForlornCottage? As I read in the download section it is already included in the mais file, right?
Fractal 3+ Terraformer is still an extra?

About extras. The old big packs like CASUAC and Vintryri. Are they still on? Where do I find them for CC3+?

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    edited July 2018
    Hello Mateus :)

I think you were last here when I was a newbie :P

Of that collection I only have DD3 and Fractal Terrains 3. Shessar's fireplaces and Terraformer extras are still separate.

You should be able to work it out by logging in and visiting your account downloads page for the rest of them.

For the Vintyri stuff you need to visit:

http://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/vccindex.htm

The links to specific collections are given in the resources sticky thread at the top of the forum.
  • Posted By: LoopysueHello Mateus :)

I think you were last here when I was a newbie :P

Of that collection I only have DD3 and Fractal Terrains 3. Shessar's fireplaces and Terraformer extras are still separate.

You should be able to work it out by logging in and visiting your account downloads page for the rest of them.

For the Vintyri stuff you need to visit:

http://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/vccindex.htm

The links to specific collections are given in the resources sticky thread at the top of the forum.

Thank you for the help! Good to see that youare still around here and that now I am the one that will learn from you =)
  • My Terraformer Manual is all messed up.... It is the archive or the program that I am using?
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Oh that's very weird!

Its not like you are missing specific letters, since its the second S in SYSTEM that's missing and not the first.

Don't understand what's happening there!

LOL!

And its unlikely you have very much to learn from me ;)
  • Mateus090985Mateus090985 Traveler
    edited July 2018
    Posted By: Mateus090985CA3+ I am not finding the right folder in my PC. Any help? (see image)
    I found the place. I placed the HumanMaleTorso.FSC, MonsterMaleLegs.FSC and the folder MonsterMaleLegs in the indicated place (see image). Thats it?