Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorScottA
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2018

Here's a little village, Huntsman's Green, in the Dream Lake area. I'm working on finishing off both to submit to the atlas.
    • CommentAuthorScottA

...why didn't it show the image instead of the little download box? I posted in Html format and the map isn't oversized?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

I just love your villages, Scott. What was the other thing in your reference to 'both'?
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

That happened on another post as well. Maybe it's an issue with the site?
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Nice little village
    • CommentAuthorScottA

Thanks Quenten. The other is that area map of the Dream Lake area of Alarius.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag

ScottA understandably asked:...why didn't it show the image instead of the little download box? I posted in Html format and the map isn't oversized?
    Try removing the apostrophe from the file name. The forum software seems to dislike them.
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Posted By: Dogtag
    ScottAunderstandably asked:...why didn't it show the image instead of the little download box? I posted in Html format and the map isn't oversized?
    Try removing the apostrophe from the file name. The forum software seems to dislike them.

That's it. I just checked the other recent post and there is an apostrophe in that file, too. Dogtag, you are a supergenius
    • CommentAuthorScottA

Ah, okay. Let's try this...
      Huntsmans Green.JPG