Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorScottA
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2018

Here's a little village, Huntsman's Green, in the Dream Lake area. I'm working on finishing off both to submit to the atlas.
    • CommentAuthorScottA

...why didn't it show the image instead of the little download box? I posted in Html format and the map isn't oversized?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

I just love your villages, Scott. What was the other thing in your reference to 'both'?
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

That happened on another post as well. Maybe it's an issue with the site?
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Nice little village
    • CommentAuthorScottA

Thanks Quenten. The other is that area map of the Dream Lake area of Alarius.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag

ScottA understandably asked:...why didn't it show the image instead of the little download box? I posted in Html format and the map isn't oversized?
    Try removing the apostrophe from the file name. The forum software seems to dislike them.
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Posted By: Dogtag
    ScottAunderstandably asked:...why didn't it show the image instead of the little download box? I posted in Html format and the map isn't oversized?
    Try removing the apostrophe from the file name. The forum software seems to dislike them.

That's it. I just checked the other recent post and there is an apostrophe in that file, too. Dogtag, you are a supergenius
    • CommentAuthorScottA

Ah, okay. Let's try this...
      Huntsmans Green.JPG
    • CommentAuthorclithgow
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2018

Very nice! This is very similar to what I'm trying to do for my first project (Just picked up the software at GenCon this year.) What did you use to create the palisade wall?
    • CommentAuthorScottA
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2018

Thanks. The wall was just a wall symbol in the style I was using.
    • CommentAuthorJensen

cool village!
    • CommentAuthorScottA

Thanks, Jensen. Not my best, but its okay. I really like doing city maps, now that I've wrapped my head around them and have a grasp of what I'm doing!