icons on toolbars

I have lost the icons that enable one to click from, in my case, CC'3+ maps to Dungeons to Cities and SS3 to SS4.

I've even got ALL the toolbars open from View -> Toolbars and they arent anywhere to be found.

What have I done?

Helen

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    I don't know why that is, but until someone else more knowledgeable comes along you can switch between add-ons by going to the "Tools" menu item and looking at "Add-ons"
  • Their is a icon repair tool buried the installation directory somewhere. Not sure where it is, but I do know the instructions for installing the free community add-ons mention it and say where it is and how to run it.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Are you missing the entire toolbar (which includes the new, open and save buttons), or just the add-on buttons?
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    I recommend to re-run the latest Update to CC3+. Does that bring your buttons back?
  • The Tools menu did the job, thanks guys!

However, somehow I've managed to turn Hex symbols on and despite looking at the Help menu, I can't find the steps to turn it off!

Help tells you how to turn them on but it doesn't want to tell me how to turn it off!

As well as that, CC3+ isn't recognising the symbol set I'm using (I'm wanting to put carpet down but I get an error effectively saying that it doesn't understand/recognise the command). I've had this before but I'd like to know if there's anything other than turning everything off and on again.