Continent of Lacknard

So this is the continent of Lacknard. It is based on a continent created from an FT3 world. Its not done. Still working on it

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Looking good, Joey :)

How about putting those two sea contours on a separate sheet each and using an Edge Fade Inner effect on one or the other of them to get rid of the hard line between deep and shallow waters?
  • JoeyD473JoeyD473 Betatester 🖼️ 2 images Traveler
    Thanks

They are on separate sheets. I just couldn't get an edge fade to look good
    No?

Oh well, It looks great as it is :)
  • 12 days later
  • JoeyD473JoeyD473 Betatester 🖼️ 2 images Traveler
    I want to have a section of the continent essentially cut off from the rest (Yes magic is involved to keep from just sailing to other parts of the continent). In this area I want to have several kingdoms, of various sizes in this area. I want to have a minimum of 6, plus some area with unaffiliated city-states, free and idnependant towns and villages etc. I know I want it to be the southern section of the continent. But I'm not sure if I want the smaller area (which is the orange border) which has an area of approximately 307,820 Miles sq or the larger area which is the combination of the Red and Orange bordered area and is approximately 1,794,440 Mile sq

I will adjust mountains and rivers accordingly. Climate wise it is basically similar to northeast US, 4 seasons, cold in the winter, hot in the summer and I do want to have a dessert somewhere in the area as well (Again using magic to explain it's existence is fine)

Which size section do you think would be better?
    That is entirely up to you, Joey :)

Most continental plates are pretty large, though, if you are going to relate this to real geophysics ;)