Community Atlas - Artemisia - Themisia, Land under Siege

Well, I needed a little break from the Manor House, and so finished a map of Themisia I had started a while ago. It is a kingdom precariously sandwiched between the powers of the Leonder Imperium and the Irisian City States, which have been on the verge of war for some years now. It is likely that the king will ask for Irisian protection from the expected invasion by Leonder, and diplomatic efforts are under way. Needless to say, the greedy Irisians are looking to annex Themisia in all but name, a fact King Alexios Staminder is only too aware of.
In addition, the wilderness of the Moliazo Hills contains a ruined fortress (Hezlo Fort), which is the cover for a continent wide secret organization aimed at controlling portal gates to other worlds (Earth in particular). More of that later when I finish the Hellenic portal map, which will go here.
So here it is - perhaps a little more tidying, perhaps a nautical/sea monster themed frame. Please help as per usual with your critique and suggestions.
And Dogtag -- the mermaid is there! :D

Comments