Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthororfeboy
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2018

Is there somewhere I can learn about placing the tiles for this part of Annual 6?

I see you get guides with the packages but do not know how to locate them.

Can anyone help?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

You can always go to the guides for the annuals by selecting Tools -> Add Ons -> Annual volume X. This will bring up a html page with info about each issue in that volume and links to the documentation for each.
    • CommentAuthororfeboy

How do I change the grid from just a bunch of dots to an actual grid? Driving me crazy trying to place symbols properly.

Thanks!
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2018 edited

Draw Menu at the top of CC3+, scroll down to 'Hex or Square overlay'. There is a list of possibilities. Click okay, it will appear.

edit:

If you don't want labels, click on 'square grid' and you can then unselect Labels outside, then Labels.
    • CommentAuthororfeboy

OK, cool, but now I put a bunch of grids in I don't need, how do I get rid of them?
    Select the delete icon, select the grids you don't want (probably needing to use the right mouse combine selection command) and complete the grid.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Hide all layers except the hex grid one, helps me as I typically select too much when I try to delete.