Size of the programs (computer requirements)

Hi All,

Does anybody know of a website to view the size of the various programs? I can't find a way to do so without starting the download.

I thought it would be easy to find but I can't find it in the support files or the the downloads section or the program descriptions or even as a previously asked question.

Thanks

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited June 2018
    No single page that collects them, but the requirement can be found on the pages for each individual addon (Usually on the details subpage if there isn't a dedicated system requirements one).
  • sorry my fault I looked at the CC3+ page and it doesn't have one. but when I went to other programs it had a side menu with requirements.
  • I found the size for everything but CC3+ (but I can assume its about the same size as CC3+) and the annuals.

Does anybody know what the average is for the annuals (I'm trying to figure out whether I can install on a computer?
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited June 2018
    Don't know the installed size, but the installer is a little less than a gig on average, with the newer ones being larger than the older ones on average. Installed size will be a bit larger due to compression and allocation unit sizes.
  • thanks Monsen. That is very helpful I'll just assume 1.5 GB each and use that for my assumptions.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    Just a quick addition: CC3+ and the add-ons install to the Windows system drive. The default location for the data folder is also on the system drive but you can change the location of the data folder when you install CC3+. I mention this because the programs are relatively small, by today's standards; my ProFantasy program folder is less than 60 MB in size. My data folder, on the other hand is huge (many, many GB).