Mass Selection of Symbol Entities

I typically do large scale maps and thus it bogs my computer down quite a lot when I go back and edit them. Is there a way to have a mass selection of symbol entities on the map without individually selecting them at once?

Like for an example. Say I am in the Hermin Wielink annual doing a map in that. I have over 1000 HW Dune 1 entities on map. How would I select them all at once? If that is even possible? I would like to do such a feat if possible to just re-scale certain symbol entities. Or delete and start anew.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• You can go to Symbol Manager, and rescale any symbol - that affects all symbols already in the drawing, as well as future ones. To delets all symbols of a particular type, just delete it in Symbol Manager - that just affects what is already in the map. None of these changes are carried on to future maps in the same style, just your present map. Hope this helps.
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    You can hide all the sheets and leave just the SYMBOLS sheet visible. I do that if I need to scale everything or want to delete a bunch of symbols, etc.