Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    As title, if there is any detailed guide please share it with me. I would like to self learning this one as fast as possible. There is a project I am currently doing that related to this. Thank you!
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2018

Hello Barry :)

There is an essential exercise contained in the User Manual that comes with CC3+. If you work through that, which won't take as long as you think, you will have a good grounding of what everything does and how to go about doing things.

To build on that we have a range of links to all kinds of different tutorials in the sticky thread at the top of the forum.

If you want the entire works, then the Tome of Ultimate Mapping is the way to go. Its not free, but its as good as the bible of everything there is to know about mapping with PF software.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2018

Quick follow-up. You can open the CC3+ User Manual (a PDF document) from within CC3+ by clicking Help>User Manual from the menu bar.
    • CommentAuthorScottA
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2018

The Tome of Ultimate Mapping is an invaluable tool to own if you have any ProFantasy software. Everything is covered in the book's 700+ pages! Its a PDF you can order from the PF online store.