Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorCreslin321
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2018 edited

Hey everyone,

So I just got CC3+ a few days ago and I finished my first map attempt today. I tried to do the Coty of Brass, which is supposed to be an Efreet city in the plane of fire. I’m fairly pleased with the results, but I do feel like it’s a bit plain. I didn’t have many symbols to work with when I made it, but I recently found all the community content for CC, so hopefully my next one will be better.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think, here it is;

The Map
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2018 edited

Hi Creslin321. Welcome to CC3+ and the ProFantasy forum.

Congratulations on your first map. Boy, you went right for the exotic right out of the gate! My own campaign was recently in the City of Brass. I could've used your map.  :D

Thanks for sharing. I hope we'll see more of your work in the future. There's a lot to learn with CC3+ and its add-ons. Every map you make will add to your understanding and skill, and I'm sure you'll find it's a fun and rewarding journey.

Happy mapping!
    ~Dogtag
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2018

What an excellent and unusual first map :)

Great work, Creslin - welcome to the PF Forum :)
    • CommentAuthorScottA

Fantastic first map! Welcome to the forums. You'll not meet a nicer, more helpful bunch of people anywhere else. And there's always new tips and tricks to pick up from other mappers and folks from the company.
    • CommentAuthorCreslin321

Thanks guys :)!
    • CommentAuthorShessar

Wonderful! Mapping the planes can be a real challenge but you have done a great job on this.

Welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing.