Moving issue [SOLVED]

Please can someone help me with this?

I saw that my label for Sanctuary's harbour defence chain was slightly askew and not close enough to the line marking the chain, so I decided to move it. I clicked the move tool, and selected the label...

[Image_10883]

Then I clicked 'do it', and I got this view

[Image_10884]

The label is still attached to my cursor at this point. I tried moving the cursor about, but the map stayed... would you call it 'wonky'? Only one sheet is visible, and its not the label sheet. The actual view relates to something I was doing about 10 edits ago with the city wall. Notice how the label movement shows that the label is attached to the same spot that I moved it from, but that the spot is in the wrong place.

[Image_10889]

I was pretty flummoxed, till I accidentally rolled the mouse scroll button and zoomed a single notch out. At that point the image corrected itself, and everything went back to normal - no more problems. I could hold down CTRL+SHIFT and rotate it to repositition it without anything else strange going on, and all was well.

[Image_10887]

This keeps happening whenever I use the Move tool, the Rotate Tool, the Scale tool (that's a really tricky one to manage with this going on), and the Copy Tool.

I think it's probably my PC finally cracking up and dying on me?

Comments