Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I noticed when I checked the transitions page that the "Source Maps" packages have been converted to CC3+. I just installed them after Update 17 and had no problems. That leaves only the World War 2 Interactive Atlas add-on unconverted (which I don't have so I'm done). So the big question becomes "What's next?" (Hopefully not CC4, at least for a while. ;) )
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2018 edited

WW2IA is actually complete too, just been sent off for beta testing, so once that is done, and any issues found fixed, it will be out there.
    • CommentAuthorpool7
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2018

Posted By: DaltonSpenceSo the big question becomes "What's next?"

Dioramas 3 is supposed to be next... after that, I think the PF staff should take some very deserved vacations :)
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Very deserved indeed.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

It's just got to be PARTY TIME!...… 3, of course ;)
    Oops! The transitions page seems to have gone back in time. Instead of adding World War 2 Interactive Atlas to the "Compatible and Upgraded" list, the "Source Maps" packages and Dioramas Pro have been taken off it. Did someone try to take the transitions page off the site once the transitions were complete? It should remain up for a while even then just for informational purposes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2018

It was just accidentally overwritten with an older version during a website update. Should be correct again.