Symbol Key For (All) of the Symbol Sets

Is their a resource for all (some?) of the various symbols? Something that would show the CC3+ symbols, the DD#, CD3, SS1,-4 etc?

I'm hoping their might be a FCW file that does this? I don't think this could be done as a image file since it would be too easy for someone to steal the symbols, but has this or could this be done in an FCW file? Since if you didn't have the symbol set, all you would get is a red x.

Has anyone done this? Does anyone see a problem in doing this and sharing it? Am I right that the FCW approach would protect the symbol IP?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited May 2018
    As far as I know, complete sheets doesn't exist. CC3+ can automatically generate such .fcw's, but only for a single catalog at a time.

And yea, sharing such sheets as fcw's are fine (for raster symbols anyway, vector symbols are an entirely different matters, since they are embedded in the file), since you need the symbols installed to view them. Also, you are correct in that sharing them as images is not ok.
  • Ugh. I am so bummed. Do you know what this means? Once more I'm going to have to say "Thanks", and "You're Awesome" and some other really annoying compliments like that! So just assume I said them ok?
  • Josh.P.Josh.P. Traveler
    I made my own. Just open the symbol catalog up in CC3+, take a screenshot and paste it into word or one note. Has been quite useful.

Generally though ProFantasy don't do this and don't allow us to share these as they can be used to steal the symbols.