Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorjasper13
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2018

Hello guys,
    I was pretty sure that there was a setting on the different images (mountains,tree's etc) To make it automatically randomize the next image from that specific collection. I can't seem to get it to do this again, can anyone help me out with this?
    Thanks for your time,
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

The images in the catalogue that appear with a little '+' sign in the top left corner are random collections. They will only function if the collection is collapsed. If you have opened it by clicking the little '+' sign, there will be a '-' sign there instead, and all the symbols in that set will be visible.

Just click the little '-' sign and collapse it again, then select something else and go back to it to the collapsed set and select it again (by clicking the symbol not the little sign), then you should be all right :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2018 edited

Posted By: LoopysueThe images in the catalogue that appear with a little '+' sign in the top left corner are random collections.
    Not quite correct, the + just indicate it is a collection. For it to be a random collection, there also needs to be an R in the to left corner (while an R in the top right corner indicates it has random transformations (rotate, mirror) upon placement. As Sue said though, the randomness only work when the collection is collapsed.

You can also make any collection a random collection by opening up the symbol manager, selecting the symbols that are part of the collection, hit the options button, and under the collection options, check the Randomly select from collection option.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Yes - sorry jasper :)

I was thinking about too many different things at the same time again ;)