Mystery Buttons?

S0 suddenly I'm seeing a couple new buttons on my toolbar but they don't go anywhere -- only produce error messages about being unable to reach the file. I have no idea what they are or where they came from. I've stitched together two different screenshots to show the buttons in question:

DJ Overland Symbols (error message points to @menu\bl10_overland_symbols_mnc) -- ball of fire
DJ Overland Covers (error message points to @menu\bl11_overland_covers_mnc) -- perspective building
CSUAC\DA Map and Dungeon Dressing (error points to @menu\bl12_dressing_mnc) -- fire

Any thoughts? The bl12 CSUAC button (red ball of fire) might have been there all along, as the button is in with the other CSUAC buttons, and I may just not have noticed it. The other two, however, are new.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator πŸ–ΌοΈ 46 images Cartographer
    While I can't talk about your installation in particular, there is nothing new about those buttons, they're the standard Dundjinni Archive ones. But if they throw error messages, it indicates that the Dundjnni Archives isn't properly installed, as you seem to be missing the menu files the buttons refer to.'

Since references to those buttons are not in the standard CC3 files, they will only appear/dissappear when you install on of the four community backs (Dundjinni Archives for these particular buttons), or run one of the recovery.bat files that were shipped with those packs, they won't be updated/change by a regular CC3+ update.

Since you are missing files, the best way to proceed would probably be to reinstall the Dundjinni Archives.
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    Thanks so much, good sir. I knew you would have the answer. Still wondering why the two, at least, just suddenly appeared? I swear they were not there before!

I believe there's a link to the Dundjinni Archives somewhere here (I forget where I originally found it)? Would adding the mnc files alone do the trick? I seem to recall one of the 3rd-party packs being rather confusing to install.
    You'll find the link to the Dundjinni Archives in the 'Interesting Topics' sticky.

It is very difficult to say if adding the .mnc's alone would help, as there is no way to tell from that error if you are missing anything else as well.
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    Posted By: MonsenYou'll find the link to the Dundjinni Archives in the 'Interesting Topics' sticky.

It is very difficult to say if adding the .mnc's alone would help, as there is no way to tell from that error if you are missing anything else as well.
    Of course, you are right. After I posted that I thought "well, that was stupid!" And thanks for pointing me to the link... I did some poking around in the CC3+ program and see that I have a file of symbols marked CSUAC2 and the mnc files have leads to bl-9 menus, which are all in the CSUAC2 file. So, following on logic (of a sort) I'm wondering if I'm missing a CSUAC1 file which would have the missing bl10-12 in it? I seem to recall the Dundjinni Archives having several files, so perhaps I missed one on install.
    bl10-12 is from DA. The DA installer is basically an extension of the CSUAC, and adds on to it. (It also add ons to bl1-9, not just adding new files.)
  • CSUAC2 refers to the new 'updated' version of it. And yes, it can be confusing to install! I've had to reinstall it 2 or 3 times now, because of having to reinstall cc3+ for some odd reason, and I have to ask Mark (the Vintyri Project) to help me every time.

I will say, though, when it comes to my dungeon mapping, or city mapping.... I don't think I've ever produced a dungeon or city map that doesn't use those elements in some way!
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    I completely missed the Dundjinni Archives! That explains a whole lot!!! I have all the files downloaded and just have to go through the instructions to install. Yes, LadieSTorm, I remember the CSUAC stuff being confusing to install, too (think I ended up installing it twice), so I'm hoping the Dundjinni Archives are a bit easier! I'm very excited, though. It's like finding a gift you've had but forgot to open! Can't wait to see what's there!
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    So, I downloaded and installed the Dundjinni Archive but apparently did something wrong as I'm now getting the evil Red Xs of Doom on the CSUAC symbols... I think I know where I went wrong so I'll put the original mnu files back (I ALWAYS save them if I'm making a change, just in case!) and re-install. My question is, should I try to first delete the files I installed or just reinstall over them? Sent a message to the listed email address but have heard nothing back, so I thought I'd ask here if anyone knew. I figure our couple CC3+ experts will know. Thanks in advance...
    Red X'es when installing any of those packs is usually caused by one of these:
    1) You forgot to extract the supporting .zip's with artwork, and only ran the installer
    2) You extracted the zips to the wrong location. It is very important that these are extracted EXACTLY as described in the installation guide. One of the more common mistakes here is to get an extra directory in the path based on the archive name (many unzip tools like to do this), so, instead of getting a proper path like C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\Dundjinni Archives, you end up with C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\dj_vol2_part1\Symbols\Dundjinni Archives instead
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    Yes, Monsen. I know exactly what I did wrong and you are correct -- I extracted the four symbol zip files into the wrong folder.

So do I just reinstall, delete and then reinstall? What is the best route of action, sir?
    Posted By: ScottASo do I just reinstall, delete and then reinstall? What is the best route of action, sir?
    Delete the 'bad' folder and extract the zip's again. You don't need to run the setup again or deal with any of the other files.
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    Nope... got rid of the "bad" folder, rebooted, re-installed, still getting red Xs. Put all the pre-Dundjinni-install mnu files back, rebooted again, RE-installed all the Dundjinni Archives form scratch, STILL getting red Xs. So I'm at a complete loss at this point. For clarity, the red Xs are only where new CSUAC symbols have been added -- the originals are fine and non-CSUAC symbols (like for Cosmographer) are fine. Just the additional CSUAC ones... Sigh...
    edited May 2018
    Changing menu files won't help you. Red X'es only have one real cause, and that is the path to the image being wrong, and with a pack like the CSUAC/DA, that is only down to extracting all the files in the right location, there are really no real opportunity to make errors with the other files that would cause this.

You can compare the paths in the DJ with your own. For example, click once on any of the red X'es in the symbol catalog. Then, go to Symbols -> Symbol manager. Scroll down in the symbol manager to find the red X symbol from the DA you just click on, select it, then hit the List button. This should bring up a list window, where the expected path to the image is listed (Remember that the @-symbol refers to the CC3+ data directory, [C:\programData\ProFantasy\ by default]). Now, armed with the path fron the missing image, use Windows File Explorer to browse into your CC3+ data directory and look for the same path. This usually helps you spot any mistakes. Just remember that the path in the file system must be EXACTLY as the path you got from the image, no extra or missing folders or anything like that, any difference at all (except case) will prevent CC3+ from finding the image.
  • Did you download the extra files as directed in the Volume 2 Instructions? Missing pngs will also cause the red x's.
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    Yes, I downloaded the four-part volume 2 symbols and (eventually) installed them as instructed...
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy πŸ–ΌοΈ 39 images Cartographer
    Are they working now, then?
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    Posted By: MonsenChanging menu files won't help you. Red X'es only have one real cause, and that is the path to the image being wrong, and with a pack like the CSUAC/DA, that is only down to extracting all the files in the right location, there are really no real opportunity to make errors with the other files that would cause this.

You can compare the paths in the DJ with your own. For example, click once on any of the red X'es in the symbol catalog. Then, go to Symbols -> Symbol manager. Scroll down in the symbol manager to find the red X symbol from the DA you just click on, select it, then hit the List button. This should bring up a list window, where the expected path to the image is listed (Remember that the @-symbol refers to the CC3+ data directory, [C:\programData\ProFantasy\ by default]). Now, armed with the path fron the missing image, use Windows File Explorer to browse into your CC3+ data directory and look for the same path. This usually helps you spot any mistakes. Just remember that the path in the file system must be EXACTLY as the path you got from the image, no extra or missing folders or anything like that, any difference at all (except case) will prevent CC3+ from finding the image.
    So I did what you suggested and it was a huge help. Trying to trace one of the red Xs I found that there was no directory with that name. But I do think I figured out what the problem is. I downloaded a bunch of zip files of symbols some time ago. I was looking for something specific and Bogie kindly pointed me to another site. Those were Dundjinni Archives files. So those symbols were all unzipped and in my CC3+ already. The problem is... OCD that I am, I renamed and reorganized a lot of the symbols after they were downloaded (but before I made FSC files out of them). So, I'm wondering if the files that are supposed to be in the DJ Archives I just installed didn't because the symbols were already here, although some with different names? Does that sound plausible. I've run into trouble before renaming or moving symbols and get the red xs!

So, is it fixable? I have the files zipped on an external backup drive. Can I unzip them into the folder they are supposed to be in? Or will that not work now that I've had them in another file, changed names, etc? So I have them, which is nice, but it would be nice to have them in their proper drop-down catalogs where they belong.

God, this has turned into an ordeal! LOL! Thanks for the unwavering patience, Monsen, BTW!
    Files already in your CC3+ directory won't be a problem, since the symbol catalogs go looking for spesific files, any additional files are simply ignored. Same with the symbol catalogs you made yourself. the menu files loads the ones installed by the DA installer, completely ignoring your old ones.

But the files Bogie pointed you too are probably the unprocessed DJ Archive files, and not the ones prepared for CC3+ (Since these come fully organized and with symbol catalogs and everything). What is important is that you unzip the Dundjinni Archives files belonging to the actual CC3+ conversion of DA into your CC3+ installation directory, those other files won't help you at all. The links for the correct artwork zips are in the installation guide for the DA files. There should be four zips, totaling a bit over 2GB in size (vol2_part1 through 4, these are in addition to the vol1, vol2 and vol3 setup zips).
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    Posted By: MonsenFiles already in your CC3+ directory won't be a problem, since the symbol catalogs go looking for spesific files, any additional files are simply ignored. Same with the symbol catalogs you made yourself. the menu files loads the ones installed by the DA installer, completely ignoring your old ones.

But the files Bogie pointed you too are probably the unprocessed DJ Archive files, and not the ones prepared for CC3+ (Since these come fully organized and with symbol catalogs and everything). What is important is that you unzip the Dundjinni Archives files belonging to the actual CC3+ conversion of DA into your CC3+ installation directory, those other files won't help you at all. The links for the correct artwork zips are in the installation guide for the DA files. There should be four zips, totaling a bit over 2GB in size (vol2_part1 through 4, these are in addition to the vol1, vol2 and vol3 setup zips).
    Well, more digging... it looks like the new Dundjinni stuff is there, right where its supposed to be but the old stuff is in C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\CSUAC_2. So it the old stuff that I'm getting red xs on, not the newly-installed stuff. So, do I just move the CSUAC_2 folder into C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus? That's where the system is looking for them now (I've used them before, so don't know why there are red xs now, but at his point I don't care about the why).
    edited May 2018
    hmm, that sounds odd, because the CSUAC_2 directory is definitively supposed to be inside the Symbols directory. You are using the symbol catalogs supplied with the packs right? While it is possible to change a path in a symbol catalog, it is not trivial, and absolutely something that don't happen on accident by playing around with the files

While technically, if that is indeed the path the system is looking for, it would just be to move the directory, but that would put your installation on odds with everyone elses, meaning you can't share maps with others using those symbols (including using them in the atlas), because the paths gets embedded in the drawing when you use the symbols, and if you have the images anywhere but the default location, everyone else would just get red X'es in your maps.

Below is the complete structure of all directories added to CC3Plus by tCSUAC and DA, with their correct location:

CC3Plus
    β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bitmaps
    β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Icons
    β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tiles
    β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€CSUAC_2
    β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€DA Fantasy
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Battlemaps
    β”‚ β”‚ └───Dungeons
    β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€DA Modern
    β”œβ”€β”€β”€menu
    β”œβ”€β”€β”€Recovery
    β”œβ”€β”€β”€Symbols
    β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€CSUAC_2
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL1_Humanoids
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Humanoids
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Humans
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL2_Monsters
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Aberration
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ai
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Associated Material
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Centaur
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Constructs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Demons
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Dragons
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Elementals
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Gargoyle
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Gelatin Ooze Slime
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Lizardfolk
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Medusa
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ogre
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Phantasms
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tentacles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Undead
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Unicorn
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Werewolf
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Wyvern
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───YuanTi
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL3_Animals
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Aquatic
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Arachnid
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bear
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bird
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Camel
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cats Large
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cows
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Crocodile
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Deer
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Dinosaur
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Elephant
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Hippopotamus
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Horses
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Insects and Bugs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mule
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Pets
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Rodents
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Scorpions
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Slugs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Snake
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Swarms
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Wolf
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Zebra
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL4 Equipment
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Armor
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Campsite
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Personal Clothing
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Personal Gear
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Personal Jewelry
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Shields
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tools Individual
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tools Machine Gears
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tools Profession
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapon Accessories
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Archery
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Axe
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Blade
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Club
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Crew Served
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Spear
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Weapons Staffs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL5_Vehicles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Air
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ground
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mining
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Watercraft
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL6_Vegetation
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Brush
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cactus
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Elevation Shadings
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Farming
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ferns
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Flower Petals
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Flowers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€General
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Grass Clusters
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Hay Piles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Hedge
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Leaves
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Logs and Stumps
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Moss and Lichen
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mushrooms
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Rain Forest
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Scratches
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Topiaries
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Trees
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Trees Bare
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Trees Fruit
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Trees Potted
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Trees Seasonal
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Vines
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Water
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Weeds
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL7_Furniture
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bath and Jakes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bedroom
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bird Cages
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bookshelves
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Chairs and Benches
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Clothing Storage
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Desks
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Pelts
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Stoves and Fireplaces
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tables
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Trunks
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL8_Structures
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Arctic
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Barricades
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bridges
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Domes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Eastern Styles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Elven Tree House
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Horse Stalls
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Market
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Piers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Pipes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Rocks
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Roofs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ruins and Rubble
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Slate Roofed
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Structure Parts
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tents
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Thatch Roofed
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tombs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Wooden Shingle Roofed
    β”‚ β”‚ └───BL9_Modern
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Aircraft
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Alien Creatures
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Alien Plants
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bathrooms
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Chairs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Desks
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Domes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Fencing
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Furnishings
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€General Structures
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Humans
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Machinery
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Military Vehicles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Motor Vehicles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Office Equipment
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Other Vehicles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Profession
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Railroads
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Robots
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Spaceships and Components
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Structure Parts
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Watercraft
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons
    β”‚ β”‚ └───Zombies
    β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Dundjinni Archives
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL10_Overland Symbols
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Arches
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Castles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Churches
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Clouds
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Color Covers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Fountains & Wells
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Gates
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Line Art
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Monuments
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mountains
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Pyramid
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ravines
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ruins
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ships
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Stairs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Structures
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Temples
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tents & Pavilions
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Terrain
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Towers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Towns
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Walls
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL11_Overland Covers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Arctic
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Desert
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Forest
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Forest Lava
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Grass
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Hills
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Hills Ash
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Hotsprings
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Lava
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mountain Canyons
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mountains
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Plains
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Rolling Hills Lava
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Sand Dunes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Scrubland
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Scrubland Lava
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Scrubland Water
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Seacoast
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Terracing
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Wasteland
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Wetlands
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL12_Dressing
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Battlemap Tiles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bells
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bone Piles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bubbling Mud
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cave Catacombs Pits
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Classic Dungeon Symbols
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cliffs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Clouds
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Compass Roses
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Dirt
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Documents
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Effects
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Elevation Marks
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Figures on Bases
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Fire
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Flags
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Flaming Pots
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Flower Boxes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Fog
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Graveyard
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Magic Symbols
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mountain Shadows
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Nature presets
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Rocks and Stones
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Signposts
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tar Pits
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Terrain
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tracks
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Trenches
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Winter Objects
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL1_Humanoids
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Humanoids
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Humans
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL2_Monsters
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Associated Material
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Avaline
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Banshees
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Beastmen
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Boggle
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bovigor
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bugbear
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Centaur
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Chimera
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cockatrice
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Constructs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€DarkNaga
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Demons
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Devils
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Discoftz
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Diskriders
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Doomwolves
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Doppleganger
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Dragon Folk
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Dragon Ogre
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Dragons
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Draug, Swamp
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Driders
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Dryad
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Fellbats
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Gargoyle
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Gelatin Ooze Slime
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Genie
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ghoul
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Giants
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Gnoll
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Goblins
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Green Hag
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Griffin
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Gynosphinx
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Harpys
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Herd Beast
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Hippogriff
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Hydra
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Lizardfolk
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mad Slasher
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Manticore
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mermaid
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Minotaurs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mold
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Naga
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Nurgle
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Nymph
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ogres
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Orcs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Peryton
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Pigmen
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Plague Bearers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Purple Worm
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Rat Ogres
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Satyrs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Skaven
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Skeletons and Skulls
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Skelpipemen
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Sons of Kyuss
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Squigs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Treeherder
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Troll DND
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Troll LotR
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tzeentchdisk
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Undead
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Unicorn
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Vargouilles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Voodoo Objects
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Werewolf
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Wyrmkin
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Wyvern
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Zombies
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL3_Animals
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Antelope
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Aquatic
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Arachnid
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Armadillo
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Badger
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bat
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bear
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Beetles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bird
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bison
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bulls
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Butterflies
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Caged
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Camel
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cats Large
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Centipedes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Chipmunk
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cows
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Crocodile
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Deer
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Dragonfly
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Elephant
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ermine
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ferret
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Fire Beetle
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Goat
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Gorilla
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Horses
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Insects and Bugs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mammoth
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Oxen
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Penguin
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Pets
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Pig
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Racoon
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Reptiles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Rhinoceros
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Rodents
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Scorpions
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Sheep
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Sheep Bighorn
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Skunk
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Snail
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Snake
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Triceratops
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Turtle
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Wolf
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL4 Equipment
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Campsite
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Electrical Spires
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Farm
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Holes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Personal Clothing
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Personal Gear
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Personal Jewelry
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Shields
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Smithy
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tools Individual
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tools Machine Gears
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tools Profession
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Torture Chamber and Prison
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Treasure
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapon Accessories
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Axe
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Blade
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Bludgeoning
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Cannons
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Crew Served
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Hammer
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Other
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons Spear
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Weapons Staffs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL5_Vehicles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ground
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mining Rails
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Watercraft
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL6_Vegetation
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bushes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cactus
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Desert Plants
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ferns
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Flowers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Grass Clusters
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Hay Piles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Leaves
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Logs and Stumps
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mushrooms
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Rain Forest
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tree Bonsai
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Trees Fruit
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Trees Seasonal
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Vines
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Weeds
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL7_Furniture
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Apothecary
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Art
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Barrels
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Baskets
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bath and Jakes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bedroom
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Books and Scrolls
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bookshelves
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bottles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Braziers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cabinets
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cages
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cauldrons
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Chairs and Benches
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Clothing Storage
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Columns
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Crates
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Curtains
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Cushions and Mats
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Desks
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Doors and Gates
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Floors
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Food
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Games
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ghostly Furniture
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Grates
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Kitchen
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Lanterns Lamps and Torches
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Log Cabin
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mage Furnishings
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Rugs and Carpets
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Sacks
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Stages
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Statues
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Stoves and Fireplaces
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tables
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tavern
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Temples
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Thrones
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Trapdoors
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Traps
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Trunks
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Urns Pots Vases
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Windows
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€BL8_Structures
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Adobe
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Aqueduct
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Barricades
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Chimneys
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Domes
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Elven Tree House
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Fences
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Hide
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Huts
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Keeps
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Market
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Mines
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Outhouses
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Outposts
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Piers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Poles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Pyramids
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Roofs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Ruins and Rubble
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Shingle Roofed
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Slate Roofed
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Stairs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Structure Parts
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tents
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Thatch Roofed
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Tile Roofed
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Towers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Walls
    β”‚ β”‚ β”‚ └───Wells Pools Fountains
    β”‚ β”‚ └───BL9_Modern
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Alien Creatures
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Animals
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Bathrooms
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Chairs
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Containers
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€CoS_Planets
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Furnishings
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€General Structures
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Humans
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Machinery
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Miscellany
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Office Equipment
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Professional Equipment
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Roads
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Robots
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Spaceships and Components
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Structural and Ship Tiles
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Structure Parts
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Vegetation
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Vehicles, Military
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Vehicles, Motor
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Vehicles, Other
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Watercraft
    β”‚ β”‚ β”œβ”€β”€β”€Weapons
    β”‚ β”‚ └───Zombies
    └───Tutorials
    β”œβ”€β”€β”€Dundjinni Archives Modern
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    Ah, okay. Then there's the problem. I followed the install instructions EXACTLY and it says "3. Unzip each of these files into (Data Folders)\Profantasy\CC3Plus." That's where I unzipped them to -- C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus, NOT C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols which is where you show them in your chart (thanks, BTW as that finally made it clear.).
    Yes, the folders are inside the Symbols directory, but that is because the .zips contain their own directory structure. You're supposed to unzip them to the CC3+ data folder root, because the archive contains the entire directory structure below that, including the symbols directory. If you unzip them inside your symbols directory, you would end up with @Symbols\Symbols\Dundjinni Archives.
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    SHAZAM!!! And that's fixed it! I moved the files out of C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus and into C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols and all is fine now.

So, the instructions need to be clarified as it states to follow them EXACTLY.

Thanks, Monsen, for being so incredibly patient and helpful. I never did receive a reply from the help email address on the downloads, so it's nice to know someone here can help. Thanks so much.
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    Posted By: MonsenYes, the folders are inside the Symbols directory, but that is because the .zips contain their own directory structure. You're supposed to unzip them to the CC3+ data folder root, because the archive contains the entire directory structure below that, including the symbols directory. If you unzip them inside your symbols directory, you would end up with @Symbols\Symbols\Dundjinni Archives.
    Well, once I manually moved them they worked, so if that's whats supposed to be done then it needs to say that in the instructions (I understand it is nothing to do with ProFantasy, but a third-party). Whatever the case, its fixed now, and I really appreciate your help. Thank you, good sir.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy πŸ–ΌοΈ 39 images Cartographer
    Oh that IS good news!

Happy for you, Scott :)