Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2018

I've now posted a new article over at the blog, addressing scale in CC3+. It talks about how CC3+ treats scale and how to understand it, map units, symbol scaling, effect scaling, scale of drawing tools, and how to rescale your entities and entire maps.

It's a bit lengthy, so make sure to find a comfortable sitting position, coke/tea/coffe in one hand, and perhaps something to eat at the ready :)
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

You are a wonder, Remy.

Thank you so much :)
    • CommentAuthorGathar

Hello Remy,

I just read your (very nice, as always) article, and I was wondering if you could publish the source code of your plug-in to serve as inspiration for other people who would like to do something similar?
    • CommentAuthorPerryC
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2018

This really ought to be added to the helpful resource sticky.

I don't mean to necro an old thread, but the relationship between map scale and token scale has been addling my brain for a couple of days. After reading this it makes a whole lot more sense to me (not that it is totally clear yet)
    • CommentAuthorWyvern
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2018

Perry: It is already linked to the main "Interesting, Important and Helpful Topics" sticky, but you have to go via the "Command of the Week" link there, and then scroll down to the "Blog Posts" list, so the link isn't perhaps as obvious as it might be. It is certainly worth exploring places like "Command of the Week" though, as you'll often find what you need to be there somewhere :D
    • CommentAuthorPerryC
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2018 edited

Thanks, I haven't gotten to the "Command of the Week" part yet so I didn't see it :D

wow...my spelling/grammar is horrible today