Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2018

Since all of the continents are now complete, it is time to start the CC3+ version of the world map. I am tasked with the challenge of translating everyone's beautiful continental maps into an official version of the world.

Since we want anyone with the core CC3+ software to be able to use the map, I have made the choice to create it in the original CC3 style. I expect this to be a long term project. I'm really hoping that as the map progresses that I can get input form the community, especially from those who originally created the continents.

So far I have two continents with their updated coastlines.
      Nibirum - World Map.JPG
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2018

Wow that's some task! Looking forward to watching your progress
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

That's going to be one big headache with all the different projections to take into account!

Something to get your teeth into, though. Great project - and I know you'll make it totally beautiful :)
    • CommentAuthorShessar

Thanks Lorelei and Sue! I know that I can always count on you girls to be my cheering section. :D

Posted By: LoopysueThat's going to be one big headache with all the different projections to take into account!

Yes! I know that I'll be pulling my hair out over several of the continents. :D It's going to be getting the details like mountains and forests in the correct positions and proportions that will be the trickiest.
    • CommentAuthorScottA

Yes, a monumental project, but one which I think will be beautiful when finished...