Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthordllewell
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2018

In DD3, I'm using the 'Add Room' command. When I try to select any of the Fill style's (Floor - background, Floor - foreground or Wall) the dropdown box is not wide enough to be able to see the full name of each of the styles.

If, for example, I want to choose a Wood Floor Style all I see is the words 'Wood Floo' which is not enough information for me to pick the specific item I want. See attachment for full details.

Is there a work around for this?

Daniel
      Fill Style.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2018

Unfortunately nothing you can do on your end, the dialog would have to be redesigned.
    The order of the items should be in the same order as the main fill style dialog though, so although cumbersome, you can get some information that way, and also through the preview.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2018 edited

Thats how I manage it. Or just map a sample room on the dungeon i want to draw, small one. If its the wrong one, I just 'undo' and try again. The preview window does help in many cases, but not all of them.
    • CommentAuthordllewell
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2018

Thank you for the responses. Not the answer I was hoping for :) but it is what it is.

The suggestions you both supplied are very helpful, I will give them a try.