Return and CC3+

Just wanted to send out a quick hello to everyone on the forum and a couple of quick questions regarding CC3+.

I used CC3 a lot and was pretty active on this forum and the Cartographers Guild, and actually did buy CC3+ when it first came out. However for various reasons, (being involved in a couple of big projects and our second child), I never made the transition to the upgraded platform. But now my youngest is nearly five and becoming more independent I find myself with a little bit more time for some of my hobbies. So I've finally decided to put away my fears of CC3+ and take the plunge. I'm working on downloading all of the files and will begin the install as soon as that is done....

So what has changed or been updated with CC3+ compared to CC3 and what other things are new in the last 4 years? I believe that I saw Boogies elements were added someplace, the CSUAC elements were updates, Shesar's were updated.

Is there a consolidated place for the elements that I can download the packages? Also are there any new sources of commercial use elements that you can direct me. I also see that Monsen has made some nice tutorials, are they indexed in a downloadable format someplace with our tracking down individually on the forum?

Thanks, KenG

Comments