Resetting landmass and lake tools to default properties

Hello,
I'm not sure what I did, but the landmass and lake tools became "solid sea textures", and I am unable to change them back to their defaults (see attachment).

I've tried to change the line width (which does nothing), and also changing the fill texture, which results in a hollow outline using said texture.

Is there a way to reset the tools to their factory defaults?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited April 2018
    Not without reinstalling, however, unless you actually edited all of those yourself in the first place, there is no way all of them could suddenly become like that by themselves, which means I suspect the issue isn't with the tools. Those tools have an outline in that color, which is set to be a fraction of the map size. If somehow the size of your map was 0, that fraction would become zero too, and as you probably know, a zero-width entity results in a solid filled one. Did you perhaps delete the entities on the MAP BORDER layer of your map? If that is the culprit, which I strongly suspect, you can easily fix this by creating an outline around your map on the MAP BORDER layer. (Use the 'Box' tool with a hollow fill set).
    You'll also find that if you start a new map, the tools are also fine there (except for any changes you may have done in the attempt of fixing them, you'll need to revert any such changes)