Reinstall questions

So like a few others I have seen recently, I too have downloaded and reinstalled everything. The problem is this. I'd very much like to go through the tutorials for each of the annuals but the annuals get installed with different descriptive names than the map styles themselves. I look in C: Program Files (x86) Profantasy CC3 Annuals and I see a list of annuals that certainly aren't sorted by annual date or anythings and I just get a bit lost. CC3+ does not have an annuals folder, so I assume all of the annuals are pulled from the aforementioned folder. Each annual starts with Issue# If I at least had a list of which issues were in which years, I might be able to narrow it down.

Frankly the way CC3 installs always just boggles me. It always has seems difficult to find anything I am looking for.
JSM

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited April 2018
    CC3+ keeps it's data (by default) in c:\programdata\ProFantasy\CC3Plus, not in the installation directory under program files, you'll find the cc3+ annual folders there, along with everything else. It doesn't pull anything from the CC3 folders.

As for the style names, the documentation for each annual usually always mention the name of the style in the beginning of the tutorial, so you should easily find the correct style in the new map wizard if you follow the tutorials as you plan. In most of the cases the name is just the style name prefixed by the word 'Annual' though, but there are some exceptions. As for issue numbers, there are always 12 issues each year (bonus issues don't have their own number, but are suffixed with b after their number), so issue 1-12 is 2007, 13-24 is 2008 and so on.
  • Thanks, now I see all of them. Thanks.