Mike Schley Swamp Symbol Missing

I start a map using the CC3 Mike Schley Overland map style. I go to the Vegetation symbol catalog. The Swamp symbol is missing. Interestingly the Swamp vc symbol is there.

Additionally, if I start a map using the Annual Sarah Wroot map style and load the Mike Schley Vegetation symbol library (@Symbols\Maps\Mike Schley\Vegetation.FSC) then the Swamp symbol is shown.

For completeness I did the same thing with Annual Herwin Wielink, CC3 standard overland maps. The Swamp symbol from the Mike Schley Vegetation symbol library does not show up in either of them.

Finally I started a Symbol Catalogs --> Blank Overland Catalog. When I load the Mike Schley Vegetation symbol library (@Symbols\Maps\Mike Schley\Vegetation.FSC) the Swamp symbol does show up here.

Coming back to my initial question. Why can I not see the Swamp symbol in the Mike Schley Vegetation symbol library?

For reference, I have attached a screen shot showing the Vegetation Swamp symbols from the Mike Schley map and from the Symbol Catalog map.

Daniel

Comments