Just bought CC3+ and...

So, like the heading says I just bought CC3+ and I need to know how to do some things, I was hoping you guys could help me:

1) I need to make the interface/menus/everything bigger without touching my overall computer's video resolution size. The interface and commands are just way too small for me to see right now.

2) I am told that City Designer 3, Dungeon Designer 3 and Cosmographer will work just fine with CC3+, but CC3+ doesn't make them available in the toolbar automatically. Do I have to install them again? If so, how. And is it safe then to erase the old CC3 from my machine? What else can I safely erase from my machine? I don't have a lot of space on my Drive...

Hoping you guys can help.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    1) Buttons in CC3+ can either be set to large or normal, setting available from the screen tools button (hammer icon) in lower left. Apart from that, CC3+ will obey the general screen scaling option set in Windows.

2) Yes, you will need to install the appropriate CC3+ versions of these products. You can find the installers on your ProFantasy account page. The CC3+ versions wioll be there if you owned the CC3 ones. And yes, you can remove CC3, CC3+ doesn't depend on that in any way. You only need CC3 if you wish to use one of the very few addons not currently available with CC3+ (dioramas and the source maps, the latter can be installed in standalone mode though)