Pete Fenlon - Pink Trees and No Guide

Hi all,

I'm new to Cartographer so bear with me. I just got the program and the 2008 Annual. I've been playing around learning the program. For some reason the trees with Pete Fenlon style are pink and I don't know why or how to change that. Also, I don't know how to access the mapping guide I was supposed to get with the annual. The only thing I received was the installation file and a content sheet. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Can't help you with the pink trees, I'm sorry to say.

However, you can access the PDF Mapping Guide and the example maps for this Annual issue (assuming you've done the standard CC3+ installation) following this path on your C-drive: Windows\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Annual\Issue 13 - Pete Fenlon. You can find all the Annual Mapping Guides and example files via the same route.
  • Ah thanks for that. Once I loaded it up in the style, things look normal. I don't know why that is, but good enough for me!
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Posted By: spacelordOnce I loaded it up in the style, things look normal. I don't know why that is, but good enough for me!
    The Fenlon styles uses a different color palette, which means that when stuff intended for that style is loaded up in a map using the default palette, the colors will be wrong.