Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorrrcalbick
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2018

This is something of a woodcut style map of the Nyr Dyv in Greyhawk intended to show notable shipwreck locations and a bit of information on how they sank. I'm style playing with some of the sheet effects and colors but so far I'm happy with how it's turning out.
      28685136_2020212068234348_6537729231479111680_o.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Oh that is looking good :)

Well done for sorting it out :D
    • CommentAuthorrrcalbick

Thank you! I toyed with Wyvern's ideas a bit, and while it would have worked, I determined that my own approach was just a little easier. Which just goes to show, there are often multiple ways to accomplish something using CC3+. 😉
    • CommentAuthorGathar
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2018

Very nice !
    A small suggestion: Did you try to make the rivers look as if they were on the first depth level of the lake?
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

This is REALLY cool work
    • CommentAuthorrrcalbick

Thank you Gathar and Lorelei!

Gathar, I am still playing with the rivers, I'm not happy with how they look in relation to the lake itself, but at the same time, they aren't the focus anyway. I do, however, like the idea of making them look similar to the first depth level of the lake. I'll be sure to repost the map when it's completed, thanks for the input!
    • CommentAuthorWyvern

Indeed, this is looking very good!
    • CommentAuthorScottA

Love the colors.