Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2018

Here is the beginning of a nation map for Artemisia, the Imperial nation of Leondar, a Greek nation with a Roman Empire history
      Leondar Imperium.PNG
    • CommentAuthorWyvern

Some of the text could use an external glow effect, perhaps, as it's rather hard to read in places (I'm assuming Effects are on, as the sea contours blend nicely otherwise).

Also, maybe lose that partial reef (?) symbol on the upper sea border, as it looks as if something important might be there, which has somehow slipped off the map edge currently.

A little surprised the giant eagle isn't carrying off a mermaid for lunch, but perhaps that's still to add...
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Thanks wyvern, I probably would have forgotten about the reef. And no mere eagle is going to carry off the Doggetage's Bane Mermaids!
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2018

Looking good, Quenten :)

Not keen on the very intense blue of the labels. Maybe they will look better with a nice tame glow on them like Wyvern suggests?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2018

I expect the labls will change considerably with further development
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2018

My almost-there map - frame and any changes required by the person doing the write-up for the Realms Works Artemisia project.
      Leondar Imperium.JPG
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2018

My final offering. Please send your critical comments in the next 24 hours, after which I will send it to Monsen, with appropriate corrections.
      Leondar Imperium2.JPG