No link or licence received

I understand this is just a community support forum, but has anyone encountered a problem in not receiving their package?

I just bought the $195 ($250 can.) package, received the email to secure the account, a link to the support site, a receipt for the product and notification from my bank that the payment went through.

I have checked all my mail folders, including my spam folder. This was hours ago, is the download server down?

I have emailed customer service and received an auto response email, can anyone give me an idea of what might have gone wrong?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited February 2018
    You should find the download and serials on your registration page. Should be a link in your first mail to there (PF doesn't send out separate mails with links/serials, the mail just refers you to the reg page to get the stuff there)

If it doesn't appear directly on the 'Downloads and Updates' tab, you can go to the Orders tab to import the order.
  • Yes I have done that, but the site just seems to hang after I put my info in and returns to the registration page. Asking me to fill it out again, still no email confirming registration.

This is why I decided to try on the forum, to see if anyone else has encountered this problem.
    As far as I know, everything is working perfectly. I don't have any issues logging in or using the registration page at least. Been ages since I did the initial registration though, so not to sure about the exact procedure nowadays.

If you can't get it to work, I guess you'll get a reply on your customer service request when people are back at work tomorrow morning. About midnight now, so I don't think anyone is working at this hour.
  • OK thanks, where are they located, I thought it was the states.
    They're physically located in the UK.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    ProFantasy is in England.

Did you pay via PayPal, by any chance? I believe orders paid by PayPal are registered to the PayPal email address. So, if you ordered by PayPal and then used a different email address to register on the site, your information may not be there. If you contact customer support they can easily sync up your email addresses.
  • I paid direct on my card, and it cleared on it. So I know they got payment direct.

Apparently it went through something called pay 360, that's what the receipt said and my account showed that it went to profantasy. I guess maybe the server is going through a maintenance or the server is down, just have to wait till they wake up overseas.

If I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning I will contact them again, I will keep you abreast if I find anything out. That way if someone else has a problem it might help them.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    edited February 2018
    I've sent you the order details again (our system says it sent out the order email, so I don't know why that didn't show up).

For general reference, you can always have your order emails resent from our tracking page. This can help if an order does not show up.
  • Wow, that's a lot of files for my package. I stored all the downloads in separate folders for each product.

When I install them will they put the programs in one main folder with sub folders for each module?

Should I start with the CC3 plus, then install all the other ones after?
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited February 2018
    First, double-check and make sure you downloaded the correct setup files because there are two setup files for most products — one for the older CC3 and one for CC3Plus. Be sure you have the files for CC3Plus. Setup files don't need to be in separate folders. CC3+ and add-ons are all installed under the same main folder structure. Pretty much everything except Fractal Terrains is an add-on or provides supplementary content to CC3Plus.

To install CC3+ and ProFantasy add-ons and symbol sets:
    1. Temporarily disable any antivirus software you're using.
    2. Install CC3+. If you have Windows Vista or later, right-click the setup file and select Run as Administrator.
    3. Then, install all the CC3+ add-ons and symbol sets, in any order. Note: Use the same right-click technique for all ProFantasy software.
      Again, be sure to use correct CC3Plus-compatible setup files. I only emphasize this because it's a very common mistake. I don't know what you purchased but, at the time I'm writing this, Dioramas is not yet compatible. The various Source Maps and the WWII Atlas are not compatible with CC3+.
    4. After you install all the CC3Plus-compatible add-ons, download and install the latest Update for CC3+. Again, use the right-click.
    5. Re-enable your antivirus.
    NOTE: You do not need to install CC3 unless you want to install Dioramas. Source Maps and the WWII Atlas provide supplementary content to CC3 (not Plus, yet) but they can also be installed by themselves.

Fractal Terrains is a completely separate program and is not really related to CC3+, so if you already have it installed, there's no need to re-install, unless you're updating to a newer version than the one that's already on your system.And, if it isn't installed, you can install it whenever — it's unaffected by CC3/CC3+ installation order.

For additional non-ProFantasy symbol sets and add-ons, see the Interesting, Important and Helpful topics - Free Symbols, Resources, Tutorials & More sticky forum topic. It's always at the top of the forum discussion list

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag