Limited installs?

Hi everyone this is my first time posting here so sorry if it's not in the right section or what not.

I was looking for answers about whether or not there are limited installations allowed? Normally I don't really worry about this kind of stuff but in recent years certain companies have gotten weird about it and I have both a desktop and a laptop that I'd like to run the software on and I'm not sure if that would end up being an issue.

So to put it simply can you have the product (CC3+ and add ons) installed on multiple computers at a time and would that be an issue?

Thanks for your help beforehand and I appreciate it.

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Our EULA allows installation on up to three three different computers at the same time which must normally be kept in the same household (that includes a laptop for travel). That is a legal limitation and not a technical one, so you can always un- and reinstall CC3+ on any new computer without any hassle.

You can read up on the exact details of our license agreement here:
    http://secure.profantasy.com/service/license.asp
  • edited January 2018
    Posted By: RalfOur EULA allows installation on up to three three different computers at the same time which must normally be kept in the same household (that includes a laptop for travel). That is a legal limitation and not a technical one, so you can always un- and reinstall CC3+ on any new computer without any hassle.

You can read up on the exact details of our license agreement here:
    http://secure.profantasy.com/service/license.asp
    Ah okay so if I end up having to replace a computer I'm not going to have to worry about the service auto locking down my keys or anything. Good. Thank you! As far as the license says it does note having only one active use of the software at any given time is that an enforced regulation on the server side like with many online game services or is that also a legal requirement, I forget to turn off my desktop sometimes you should see the hours "played" I have on some games.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    No, that isn't enforced. CC3+ doesn't contact any servers when running, it operates completely offline.