Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthordudeslife
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2018

Whats the procedure for getting an artist we like to make an issue for an annual? Do we tell them to contact Profantasy or what? Do they just make the symbols or do they have to have intimate knowledge of CC3? Thanks for any info.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2018

Generally, contact Ralf and suggest that artist, and ProFantasy will consider the suggestion. Provide information why he would be a good fit for an annual, provide links to his works and contact information. They don't have to be familiar with CC.
    • CommentAuthordudeslife

Posted By: MonsenGenerally, contact Ralf and suggest that artist, and ProFantasy will consider the suggestion. Provide information why he would be a good fit for an annual, provide links to his works and contact information. They don't have to be familiar with CC.

Thanks Monsen.

Ok I sent him and e-mail with a sample but I am guessing he is already familiar with Dyson Logos OSR work. I know issue 97 is similar, but I think Dyson could really do some cool stuff for CC3.
    • CommentAuthorBarliman

I love Dyson's maps. Great suggestion.
    • CommentAuthordudeslife
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2018 edited

Ralf responded positively that he would look into it so we can keep our fingers crossed.