Errors

OK I was getting some whacky errors after installing some of the annuals. Has anyone seen these before? I have uninstalled and reinstalled and getting this stuff. Earlier I was getting errors with DD3 so that was the reason I did the reinstall. Now after the reinstall I am getting this should I rerun the patch 14?

Thanks!

Comments

• Yes. Anytime you install something, when done, run the latest patch. I am not sure if that will fix it but it couldn't hurt.
  • OK I reran the patch 14 and still getting these errors. This error occurs when laying down the fractal trees on the DeRust Template from the 2013 Annual.
  • For the first error type

Selybd.

Without the . at the end. My cell phone would auto correct otherwise.
  • ScottAScottA Surveyor
    I've run across that Warning error message before. I think I tried accidentally clicking on a command I didn't want and then clicked the one I did or hit esc or something. Don't remember, exactly. I also ran into it a few days ago when CC3+ was really buggy -- kept crashing whenever I tried to Zoom Extents, the little selection box was visible on the pointer but if I tried to draw a box with it (select groups of things to delete, for example) the box was invisible, got error messages, etc. I chalked it up to my machine being generally buggy due to yet more MS "updating." That particular map, though, is still touchy and I find it still crashes really easily. Don't know why... I had the same thing happen with the drow fungus plantation map I did for the Guild a couple months ago. It would crash whenever I clicked on the zoom extents button...
  • I beleive the second error is it cannot find the layer or the sheet with that name. Hmmm... it should add the sheet. maybe its looking for a vegetation tool ?