Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2018

The message should appear, but the two memory limit parameters at the beginning should not after you made that change. Did you restart CC3+ after editing the file? (And made sure not to have CC3+ running when editing it, it writes out the file on shutdown, potentially overwriting your changes if it was open during editing)
    Posted By: MonsenThe message should appear, but the two memory limit parameters at the beginning should not after you made that change. Did you restart CC3+ after editing the file? (And made sure not to have CC3+ running when editing it, it writes out the file on shutdown, potentially overwriting your changes if it was open during editing)

I will check it again.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Remy? Does doing the EXPORTSETMPPP still help if you do the Imagemagic thing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Those are two completely separate things. Changing max pixels per pass can speed the rendering phase of the process, while messing with imagemagick can speed the conversion phase. I always do both.
    Ok. It seens that is not working here. Can I redo the steps or if I messed something in the process I have to (dont know) reinstall CC to do it again?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2018

Not sure. The changes to the file looks ok. You are sure that is the actual file CC3+ uses (CC3PlusCfg.xml)? You haven't accidentally saved your changes as a copy to CC3PlusCfg.txt or CC3PlusCfg.xml.txt or something?

One way you can see if CC3+ actually used that file is to look at the <memory></memory> part. When CC3+ rewrites it at each exit, it uses the short form instead (<memory/>). So if you edit the file, using the long form as shown in both my post and your screenshot, then start CC3+ and close it again, and then reopen the config file, you should find that the long form you used was replaced the short form. If this didn't happen, then you are not editing the actul file CC3+ used (either editing a backup copy, or saved it under the wrong name, or similar)
    Is normal to have a backup file here?
      Screenshot_3.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2018

Yes. I don't know exactly when it gets created, but I usually have a backup file too. It can be useful if the main file gets messed up somehow.