Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2018

I'm looking for tools a gardner, woodcutter, or mason would use. Quill pens for a clerk, etc. Just about any symbol I could add to a character so I can show their job.

Thanks !
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

I seem to remember that there are a wide range of such tools in the CSUAC, but can't confirm it since I don't have it on my system any more to be able to check it and locate them for you.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Thanks. I'll check in there after I figure out what is wrong with my computer.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

I had to repair... so I'll look for the old menus later tonight or tomorrow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2018 edited

JdR made a bunch of tool symbols; they're really for maps, but maybe some can work for your needs.

At the same time, scroll down that linked discussion for some irony.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Are those symbols allowed to be used in the Atlas - I have used them before, and they are great.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

No. The only allowed resources outside official products are the 4 community packs (Bogie, Vintyri, CSUAC, Dundjini Archives). While there are many other great free symbols out there, it is important that users of the atlas don't have to go around finding and downloading a bunch of various symbols all over the place (and manage to install these in the correct location), that would make the atlas much less user friendly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Fair enough