Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorahawk1972
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2018 edited

Some hard choices, but inspiring! I hope to build as good as these guys one day!

I don't know why it seems the poll pasted below my comments.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2018 edited

Posted By: ahawk1972I don't know why it seems the poll pasted below my comments.
    The poll appear at the bottom of the first post at every page of the thread. Because of whispers in this thread, which post that is will vary, but I believe your post is the one for everyone who have not whispered me anything during the contest.

The contest is now over, and voting for best map is underway. You can find the poll in the first post in this thread, along with more information. Go Vote!
    Nice work everyone. Good work and thanks for contributing!
    • CommentAuthorScottA
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2018

Gosh, so much to choose from...
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2018

I've probably missed the information by failing to read everything properly, but when does the voting close?
    • CommentAuthorWyvern

From Monsen's post on page 1 of this topic:

"Voting will close Thursday March 8th, at 22:00 UTC+0."

Still time ;D
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

LOL!

Told you I don't read things properly! :P

Thanks Wyvern :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2018

It's now less than 24 hours left of the voting period. Don't forget to cast your vote, and remember, we want everyone to vote for best map, also those that didn't partake in this contest themselves.

You can find the poll in the first post in this thread, along with more information. Go Vote!
    • CommentAuthorGathar
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2018

It's been very hard to vote! There were many high quality contestants!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2018

Voting is now over, and the winners have been announced. Please check out the first post for the details.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Congratulations, Scott! :D

Well done to everyone - great work, and a very difficult vote! :)
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Congrats, Scott! Well deserved!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2018 edited

Congratulations to ScottA and the other winners!

And congrats to everyone who participated. All your maps are really good and, win or lose, are now integral parts of the Community Atlas! Bravo, everyone!  =D>

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
    • CommentAuthorShessar

Congratulations Scott! A deserving winner indeed!
    • CommentAuthorWyvern

Indeed, a very well deserved win for Scott in the vote. I am biased though, as I love forest maps and RPG settings...

As Sue said, voting was, however, a nigh impossible task, picking just one map from all that were submitted. In truth, I can think of none from the February contest (or indeed contributed at other times for the Atlas) that wouldn't have graced a paid-for, pro-published RPG adventure or supplement. That's credit to all the map-makers and the power of CC3+, of course.

And gosh! I was stunned to find I'd won one of the two random-draw spots, along with Quenten! In fact, I rather thought I'd already won, by having my star-maps idea expanded by ProFantasy into the forthcoming April Annual issue, but this is beyond anything I'd anticipated!

I can also confirm that work is still continuing on the Nibirum Solar System, incidentally. Hoping to have at least the first parts of that ready for display and submission for the Atlas maybe later this month, but as several things are interlinked, there's still a way to go before I'd be happy to do that.
    • CommentAuthorkathorus

Congrats to all. I agree with Wyvern, these are all top-notch.

I'm glad I submitted stuff, it forced me to expand on what I know how to do in the software and also to finish making maps as I generally get about 85% done and then lose focus.
    • CommentAuthorJosh.P.

Bloody nice maps everyone :) congratulations!

Was a really helpful and educational exercise, having a deadline helped :)

Now to keep mapping!
    • CommentAuthorScottA

Oh wow! Thanks, everyone! [blush] With so many great choices it is especially flattering!
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Congranulations !
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2018

Congrats to all winners. As I have all the pro fantasy products, I would like to donate my prize to someone who needs it more - I do have someone in mind. I hope this is possible.
    • CommentAuthorGThiel

Congrats Quenten!! Minotaurs Rule!!! (Yes, I am biased, as he drew this map for me to use in the Artemisia Community Realm Works project ( https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/realmworkscommunitycampaignworld/ )
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Posted By: QuentenI would like to donate my prize to someone who needs it more - I do have someone in mind. I hope this is possible.
    Sure. You can just pass on the voucher code to whomever you want.
    Congrats to all the winners!
    • CommentAuthorBarliman
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2018

Congratulations, one and all. There are some beautiful maps in here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2018

Congratulations to the winners, but also all the participants. What a wonderful collection of maps - I really love the Community Atlas project!
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2018

Posted By: RalfCongratulations to the winners, but also all the participants. What a wonderful collection of maps - I really love the Community Atlas project!

I do, too! And, i love that we've so many new users willing to contribute! It's already been a great asset to me in my own campaign! Despite being a "fast" mapper, there are just some things i don't like to map....mostly cities. Okay, only cities. haha. This has given me the gift of fellow forum member's FANTASTIC maps (thanks Hadrian - hope to see you back soon!) to alter for my own campaigns needs quickly and easily. That alone, is worth contributing for!
    Congratulations everyone! :-)