Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2018 edited

Here is the beginning of the last local area maps in this 'line' on the Dunor Valley. My aim is to get the maps joining up to Isenda thing, then do a Strip map (issue 29, Annual 2, 2009) of a journey from Isendathing to Rocky Valley.
      Rocky Valley Region.PNG
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2018

That's a nice style :)

You've mixed the mountains and the hills nicely, but one of the hills seems to have collapsed on top of a house in the village there.

Are you going to name the village?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Thanks Sue. Text will go in, and the village will now be Souza. The house is being painfully excavated as we speak, but all inhabitants were killed, and now are Undead - all your fault.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Oh dear me!

Well, never mind. I expect they will make lots of new friends quite quickly :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Just been watching Z Nation. The Apocalypse could be about to be unleashed in Dunor. ('Z' is pronounced "Soo', don't know why)
    • CommentAuthorWyvern

A few trees and one large boulder also seem to be hiding partly within the mountains, doubtless terrified at the undead unleashment, and I'm not sure the river turning north wouldn't be better moved slightly to be completely concealed by the mountains, as currently it's not very clear where the river flows - over or under the mountains and hills in places. Looking good otherwise.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Fixes done, and all my critics are rewarded with a place name (very evil smirk). And the Walking Dead have arrived in Souza.
    Hopefully this is it, but please chime in with anything you think needs fixing - mind you, if you do, you will get a landmark named after you! (hehehe)
      Rocky Valley Region2.PNG
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

The waterfall and stream at the left will be fixed - just saw them now, but look different on the fcw. Mmmmm - revenge of the Walking Dead.
    • CommentAuthorWyvern
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2018

I imagine the phonics in the Sousa Valley must be something else...

No doubt the Weivein Templars are there to keep the crossing free of undead too ;D
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

I quite like military marches - when I'm in a vanquishing mood :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

You guys give me so many adventure hook ideas. Glad you picked up on the composer Sue. I think those Weivein Templars will now feature.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2018

Two new maps for Dunor Valley from Quenten:
    - Herzog Rocks
    - Rocky Valley

Thanks to Quenten for providing so many great maps for the atlas.