Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I actually made this map last spring, but for one reason or another I didn't get around to uploading it. Until now!

Unlike my first Greyhawk map, which was based strictly on Darlene's map, this one incorporates later material (it's still pre-Greyhawk Wars though). As before, I used Shessar's map to get the continental outlines, and the beautiful heraldic shields are by Anna B. Meyer.

Expanded Flanaess Map
    this is a nice looking regional map. Very cool.
    • CommentAuthorSkidAce
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2018

Thats very nice, both zoomed out and in.
    Thanks guys!
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2018

Nice colours and a natural looking coastline :)

You seem to pick well when you introduce new elements from outside the style ;)
    Posted By: LoopysueNice colours and a natural looking coastline :)

You seem to pick well when you introduce new elements from outside the style ;)

Thanks!

I really like the Realms of Legend style, except that I think the default trees are pretty poor. The forest texture from Ancient Realms fits better IMO. In fact, I may make this my "signature" style.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOldGuy
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2018

I am just blown away by the mountains in the expanded map. wonderful job!
    Posted By: OldGuyI am just blown away by the mountains in the expanded map. wonderful job!

The mountains in this style are particularly nice. But I will take a little credit for placing them. :D
    I had a request for a "hexed" version of this map. After some export drama, I got one that looks pretty nice. Here it is:

The Flanaess Hexed