Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2017

So, thanks to new member Dennis and his use of the Overland Perspective Annual (of which I have but didn't actually know I had, haha) I created an overland perspective of the primary province my players have been playing in while on the surface (they are currently underground - although we are on a hiatus till mid-January for me to cleanse my palette and clear my head for some fresh ideas - you know DM burnout).

This is The Pilgrim Province. I rather like this style alot and think i'll try out a section on my continent Malajuri in the Atlas later this year :)

Thank you Dennis for the inspiration!
      Pilgrim Province Perspective View small.png
    • CommentAuthorJimP

I have used this same Annual issue to make backgrounds for my Everquest characters on Magelo. Magelo is a paid service so I can keep track of my characters, levels, gear, what server, etc.

I use them to put a frame around character info, not as a map for adventuring.
      background01.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2017 edited

Nice. I like how you did the rivers. I also think you did a really nice job with the mountains, and the hills around the Great Tree, too. Heck, the woods look great too. It's all good!

What is that area in the forest, just south of Dusk?

Cheers, and Happy New Year!
    ~Dogtag
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Posted By: DogtagWhat is that area in the forest, just south of Dusk?

Cheers, and Happy New Year!
    ~Dogtag

It's a swampy bog and the location of the obelisk Errand Wolfe Keep - there's a few locations I just marked with a symbol so the labels didn't over crowd the map :)

Happy New Year to yourself! I'm currently getting myself bundled ready to head into Brooklyn and then NYC to see my favorite band play at Madison Square Garden - no Times Square for me, thankfully (too cold and too old for that crowded nonsense, lol) It's going to be a whopping 10 degrees tonight in the city. Eeesh!

Warmest wishes to you for 2018!!
    Great job Lorelei!

I also like the way you did the rivers.

-dennis
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Another wonderful Lorelei creation. But no mermaids.
    • CommentAuthorBarliman
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2018

Lovely map, it reminds me a lot of the Comics style.
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2018

Thanks guys! I've already started on another map....this one i'm trying to recreate this perspective style in the MS and HW combo style - I'm thinking of slipping it in as a bonus map for my Annual coming up in March
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

These are great, Lorelei :D

Fresh and new.

You're doing an annual? Wonderful! :D
    • CommentAuthorbillcoke

What Annual was that style included?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen