Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorTonnichiwa
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2017

Hello everyone,

I was trying out a new grass texture and I thought it would fit well with the Mike Schley SS4 style. So I tried it out and this is the result. One of the very few battle maps I have ever made.

Enjoy
      Mike Schley Dungeon Trial.JPG
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Wow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Thisis, as usual, great, Tony. Any chance of changing the text (and perhaps the grass fill) and putting it into the Atlas - perhaps as a mill in one of my Local Area Maps in Dunor, eg Runcibor or Gronvang? Just a thought.
    • CommentAuthorLadieStorm

nicely done Tony!
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Sweet map!
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2017 edited

@JimP: Thanks :)

@Quenten: Which one would you like it made into? I'm open to any of them. You would just have to tell me what you want written on the map. I think I'll use the Tolkein font because that is one that came with one of the annuals.

@Ladiestorm: Thanks :)

@Lorelei: Thanks :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Gronvang region, at Bertolt's Ford. Just use German sounding names. I would be honoured if you could do this.
      Gronvang Region small.PNG

What do you think of this ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2017

This looks great. Just what the doctor ordered. No write up necessary unless you really want to. I look forward to it being your first map in the Atlas. <3
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2017

That's a very unusual grass texture - quite 'lumpy' in appearance, but it works reasonably well with the rest of the map. Where does it come from?

Great work, Tony :)

Thanks Sue,

The grass texture is from Venatus Maps on Patreon. It is meant to emulate some of Mike Schley's work so I figured it would fit well with the real thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2018

Welcome Tonnichiwa to the community atlas. His Bertolt's Ford Mill map is now available.