Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorArmandeo
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2017

Hi folks,

Have thought of creating my own setting for a couple of months and tried to create the first draft for it with ProFantasy software. I have not yet decided about the fonts, but this is how I see the map overview for my players. The inspiration had come from Howward's Hyborea, Middle-Earth and some Irish tales.
    The Tyrian Empire and Dominate are basicaly Western/Eastern Roman Empires (created and ruled by elves who are aristocray there). Hope you'' like it and I would love to hear your comment. I have a plenty of work to do with detalized regional maps for the campaign start.
      Verden-Comp.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Hello Armandeo :)

That's a really beautiful map you've got there. I think the labels are just right.

Is that one of the annual styles? (which one? I really like it!)
    • CommentAuthorArmandeo
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2017 edited

Posted By: LoopysueHello Armandeo :)

That's a really beautiful map you've got there. I think the labels are just right.

Is that one of the annual styles? (which one? I really like it!)

Thanks! Yes, this Aug'17 Annual Style.
    • CommentAuthorScottA

I agree with Sue, that's really nice. The colors work together beautifully and everything is clear and easy to read.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Looks great. Well done
    • CommentAuthorBarliman

This is a very nice map. Reminds me of the frontispiece for a novel. At first I thought the labels for the kingdoms were a little large, but now I think they work well with the map.
    • CommentAuthorcrb31
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2017

I love this style of map! Well done.