Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2017

Hi everyone, I am getting repeated notifications that theis discussion is ready for me to read
    http://forum.profantasy.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=7861/
    yet when I click on it it shows
    "Some problems were encountered
    The requested discussion could not be found." on the forum.
    Is this a bug, or a spam message? Is anyone else getting this with this particular discussion? It has happened 6 times already today in a space of 90 minutes
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

That happens when you try to access a deleted discussion. If the discussion was deleted after you loaded the front page, you would still have the link there you can click on, but you won't be able to load the discussion. Simply refresh the forum index page, and the offending discussion should be gone (as long as it is still deleted).
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

But since I posted, it came back into my inbox another 3 times - and i did what you said every time anyway. Must be a spam
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Seems like the forum may be sending out notifications when you edit a deleted discussion. Guess the developers of the forum didn't foresee that possibility. I don't think anything can be done with it, but at lest you know why you may end up seeing that error now.
    • CommentAuthortaustinoc

For what it's worth, if I copy the link into a new tab, it shows up fine. ("Command of the Week - Symbols in Area (Week 52)")