Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorJosh.P.
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2017 edited

Gday Team,
    Decided to run a special one-shot this weekend. It came with a great map but it contained many spoilers so was no good for the players. Here's my version for the player's to use with minis.
    Any idea's why there is a faint green box on the bottom of the map. I assume it's been created during the export process.
    • CommentAuthorjslayton
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2017 edited

Which room has the Ginsu Chute(R)? I do see a room that is a candidate for the Memorial Carpet, which is nice.
    • CommentAuthorJosh.P.
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2017

Oh that Ginsu chute is mean lol. It appears those traps have not been installed in the Dungeon of Doom but there is still plenty of hilarity to be had ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

The green does look like some kind of a rendering issue. I am betting that is the edge between the ares of two rendering passes. Not sure exactly what would cause it in your map though. Maybe Joe has an idea.
    • CommentAuthorjslayton

I don't know what's causing the greenish color shift, but it looks suspiciously similar to the color shift that ladiestorm reported recently. What version of cc3 was used to make this drawing and what template/background texture was used?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Love the frame - I am envious.
    • CommentAuthorJosh.P.

Joe Sweeney provided the borders. You can get them here. They make it so easy to put a pro border in. https://www.storyweaver.com/mastermapping-download-frames.html The map was made with version 3.77. The background texture is Grass and Dirt 3_SS4 from the Dungeons of Schley style. The export did 2 passes so it would make sense that it was causes during the transition from one to the other.
    • CommentAuthorjslayton
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2017

Have you tried this same sort of export with the new update 14 (version 3.80)? There was a major shift in how exports work starting in version 3.79 (update 13) that may impact this particular behavior.
    • CommentAuthorJosh.P.
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2017

That did it thanks! I was sure i ran that update the patch came out but apparently not.