Newbie cosmographer questions

Hello,

I have a couple of newbie questions. I just bought the product and love it, and feel like I just scratched the surface, and I’m trying work through most of this by myself, but I’m also bumping up against some things that I can’t seem to figure out on my own.

1) is there a tool for drawing circular floor plans and hulls. Sorry, doing Starfinder, and I’d like to have some more orginic feeling ships. Which leads me to ...

2) are there different floors/bulkhead patterns in a supplement somewhere? Again, hoping for something more orginic

3) are there ‘modern city’ synbols for maps somewhere?

Thanks in advance everybody,
Nick

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    1) I have plenty of circular tools in my list, but I don't remember if they are installed by default. But they are easy enough to make, simply make a copy of an existing drawing tool, then change the draw method on the copy to 'ellipse/circle', and you have your new tool.

2) The 2012 annual is probably the best option here. It included two issues with more deckplan textures.

3) I don't think so. Modern maps usually use more simple symbols for cities, like circles, stars or squares (Which are available, for examle in @Symbols\Other\Geometry.fsc)
  • 12 days later
  • Is there anything in Symbol Set 3 - Modern that might help you?

Cheers,

Ovka
  • I remember some starship/planet space ships from something in Cosmographer.

mumble, now I don't see them. Checking my hard drive, be right back.
  • unfortunately no go. I know about 7 years ago I had a site for marsport on my old web host, but I cannot find those maps to check the file names, fsc. Probably backed up on an external hard drive somewhere. I'll keep looking depending on various off line obligations.

My apologies for not finding them right away.