Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorErinRigh
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2017

Hi all!

I am looking for recommendations for a western themed symbol set to do a Old West style manor, like Victorian.

I don't mind paying for the symbols.

Thanks

Erin
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2017

Annual 123 has some Wild West, sideview, symbols.

Annual 112 has overhead 1800s floorplans.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2017 edited

Ralf, Sadizm, and Topdecker have made a bunch of awesome maps for Deadlands. <):)

They use a mix of ProFantasy and 3rd-Party symbols. Maybe one of them can help. Too bad the forum doesn't have a private message system. :-<  But, my guess is they made heavy use of CSUAC and other free, 3rd-party symbols.

Good luck. I don't play any Wild West RPGs, myself, but I'd love to see more maps for them.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
    • CommentAuthorpool7
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2017

The forum does have a PM system, it's called Whispers (see Whispered Discussions and Whispered Comments links in the left-side menu).
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf

I've made do with DD3, SS2 and the CSUAC for my Deadlands map. Sadizm was the one who created or scrounged up lots of neat western symbols, but as far as I know they are not separately available.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Posted By: pool7The forum does have a PM system, it's called Whispers (see Whispered Discussions and Whispered Comments links in the left-side menu).

I think DogTag knows... :-)
    • CommentAuthorTopdecker
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2017

Inkwell Ideas makes a Western building set that is handy. Otherwise, CSUAC/DD3/etc

http://cityographer.com/extra-icon-sets/western-buildingsicons/