Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime5 days ago

This is the map I chose for the Volcanic islands style. A very beginning, but comments please.
      Three Wizards Isles.PNG
    • CommentAuthorJensen
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Cool style! Is the sea also from it? Curious how this will continue. Some riffs would maybe be interesting?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime5 days ago

So far, all from that annual
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTime4 days ago

I'm curious to see what all you do with this. I've never seen anyone use this style except for the original competition that it came from.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime14 hours ago edited

Here is the Island of Death - the others will be..Doom, and, wait for it......Destruction!
      Three Wizards Isles2.PNG
    • CommentAuthorJensen
    • CommentTime13 hours ago

Mountain, cliffs and tower are pretty awesome! Great work! The texture of the land (farmland?) looks a bit like a pixel-salat, does it happen while rendering? I had the same problem with some fill styles.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTime10 hours ago edited

That pixelation usually stems from the fill style resolution in the map being wrong. To fix it, first run the FFIX command in the map to make sure all paths are correct, as paths using the old #-references doesn't work properly with the multi-resolution system, it is important that they all start with the @-reference instead (which FFIX will fix for you), then go into display speed settings and hit the fill style resolution button. The Volcanic Island should have the values 6, 2.4, 0.6, 0,12, but this may sometimes need to be adjusted furter if you have imported other fill styles, if so, start by trying to halve the values.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime9 hours ago

Thanks, Remy. will get onto it (tomorrow)