Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I have picked Myrr overland for a template for my project map because I loved the Font on the example map. The problem is, I cannot find that font and I cannot get any of the other fonts except for a single basic modern font that does not fit the theme of the map at all. Can anyone tell me how to overcome this?

Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTime5 days ago

It doesn't say. the Text all seems to be exploded, and doesn't give its name in the List command. Hope Monsen can answer this.
    The default is supposed to be not exploded. You can do so if you want if you want to fill the text with texture. I need the font style that is show on the example map and right now, I cannot change the text font at all. Very frustrating!
    I think I have a solution for now. I need to get this done for my project that is due today and it is already 2:15 in the morning. I can save the map as a PNG file and the upload it into Paint. From there, I can add any of the font styles that I have on top of the original image and then save it. I am not sure if I can do the font in a different color though. I will have to seen.
    Some of the fonts work, but I still cannot find the one in the map. I am going to use Goudy Medieval.
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTime5 days ago

This is probably too late for your project but may help in the future. The name of the font is partybusiness.

You can find it directly in the CC3+ Fonts folder in your Data folder. Double click on the ttf file to install it. If it says that it is already installed tell it to reinstall.
    • CommentAuthorLorelei
    • CommentTime5 days ago

I LOVE this style!! The font is Party Business - I use it often in some of my handouts to my players for pages torn from manuscripts and tomes, etc. it really looks like handwritten which is why I like it. Just remember to use only lowercase letters, though :)
    Thanks! :-)